I'm a Time Priestess ;
I control time and space ;
Entrapping anyone who approaches 'it' ;
But one day , I was careless ..... ;
I clumsily encased myself in a 'Sphere Of Eternity' I created myself ;
And here I am ;
The place where time doesn't exist ;
No day , no night ;
No melodious songs created by the bell chimes , no rhythmic sound of a moving clockwork ;
This eerie sound of the soundless space feels like eternity .
I feel so lonesome ..... ;
With only the 'Butterfly Of Time' accompanying me , I whispered to 'it' ;
'Will I ever escape a cage I create?' ;
'Am I fated to be so , right now ?' ;
'Am I going to end my life in such a desolate space ?' ;
Then , it came to me , the answers ..... ;
The answers to all my pleas ;
'The 'Destined One' holds the key to your 'cage' , but he has yet to know his fate and destiny' ;
'Till then , you're fated to remain in your ' prison ' ' ;
'But you can never rest in peace , you will suffer , 'here' ' ;
'For as you are the 'Time' ' ;
'The Chosen one who will decide the fate of everything .....' .
This is a Time Priestess (Name not created yet) , one of the elements from the manga 'Steel & Magic : Elements) . She is the catalyst for the 8 main elements (Water , Fire , Ice , Wind , Lightning , Earth , Darkness & Light) that allows a whole new world to be created ., or vice versa .
It's a fixed work from the previous one I've made (The Wizard Guy) :
- More details added .
- Instead of one main light source , I have multiple light source , both big and small .
- A thin white line that divides two near-identical tonal value is now enclosed with a much lighter tone .
- Full usage of the the tonal range .
- More pencils used XO .
- Done in A4 size paper (Vertically)
- 100% Pencil-made
- Did it with 6H , 2H , H , F , HB , 2B , 4B , 6B , 8B pencil & 2B Mechanical pencil 0.7mm + putty eraser , eraser & ruler
- No smudging
- Done in about a month (Plus all those 'wasted' times too)
Sorry , I've edited a lil' bit of this picture with Photoshop since the scanner screwed it up again . But this is how the work should look like , or at least . I'll edit it again if I ever get a better scan .
That's it , more to come later on ^^ .